One of my lovely beady friends Bree at Beads by Bree http://beadsbybree.blogspot.com/ gave me this award a little while ago, and I have finally written down all the relevant information required to accept this award. Thanks for the award, buddy!
Along with all blog awards there are rules to accepting them:
- Post the award on my blog.
- Thank the person who gave it to me.
- Link to the person who gave this to me.
- Share a list of 7 things that you probably don't know about me.
- Choose 7 great bloggers to give the award to.
- Share a link to their blogs.
- Leave a comment on their blog.
7 things you probably didn't know about me:
- Blue is my favourite colour.
- I work as an anatomical pathologist in a hospital.
- I don't like cooked tomatoes, but fresh ones are fine.
- I learnt Chinese painting for quite a few years when I was young.
- My favourite food is sushi.
- My favourite foreign movie is a Chinese one titled "Farewell My Concubine".
- I'm a hopeless sentimental and would cry even when I watch old black and white movies.
My 7 Kreativ Bloggers which I have chosen to give this award to are:
Michele at Michele Lynch Art http://michelelynchart.blogspot.com/
I was instantly attracted to Michele's whimsical steampunk jewelry the first time I visited her blog. You HAVE to see her creations, they're amazing.
Helena at Helena Asmus Lim http://helena-asmus-lim.blogspot.com/
Love Hel's contemporary, funky jewelry. She's also a good writer with a sense of humor.
Maryanne at Maryniky Designs http://marynikydesigns.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous beadwork including bead embroidery, bridal designs and pieces with lace.
Bianca at Bianca Velder Creations http://biancavelder.blogspot.com/
B is a clever chic, fantastic writer, beader and mixed media artist. Love her latest art dolls.
Marcie Abney at La Bella Joya http://labellajoya.blogspot.com/
Marcie's beadwork is absolutely beautiful, intricate and very wearable.
Kerrie at Contemporary Beadwork by Kerrie Slade http://kerrieslade.blogspot.com/
Kerrie has such a way with seedies. Many of her pieces are simply exquisite.
Wanda Roszak at Wandar-Wanda http://wandar-wanda.blogspot.com/
Her textile and fibre art is exquisite.